Friday, September 29, 2006

What the???....

I just read off cbc.ca that Ted Morton believes that, "the evidence is absolutely overwhelming that same-sex marriage is not a basic human right, but rather it's a social experiment"....what the hell is that supposed to mean???

Although I am in favour of same-sex marriage I can see how the man is entitled to his own opinion... but how the heck do you have evidence of any basic human right?!? Is the term not a fluid and abstract concept?

¡No comprendo!

2 comments:

TeachtoChange said...

Greeting Janaki and Trevor:
Have just finished reading your blogs. Will do so when time permits.Glad to read that you arrived safely and are getting "things"figured out-in more ways than one. Me and the S4C group went to CW4WA event yesterday-everyone got mendhi on the hands or arms-learned more about the desparate situation in Afghanistan.
Keep writing it great reading.
Stay well!!
Cheers,
Glyn

TeachtoChange said...

Hi Again:
Forget to ask if it is okay to pass your blog on to students and other teachers? Give me the thumbs up or down-I will not act until you say yeh or ney! I think what you are saying has great educational value-And of course, you are both invited to GMHS and other schools-I'll arrange when you come back-okay!!
Glyn